COVID-19 Latest

We received a lot of guidance yesterday and it said early years settings will offer a phased return from the 1st June (and this is only if the rate of infection/cases/ death lower).

We are awaiting specific guidance from the DFE and North Somerset for clarification around this and how this will look in an early years setting.
Nothing is set in stone yet but we are working towards the 1st of June for opening unless advised by the government in the coming weeks that it’s not safe to open etc.

We will be putting together a plan of how we will reopen ie what days, hours, packed lunches, fewer staff/ children in the setting to promote social distancing and we will be letting everyone know.

We are asking everyone to think about if they really need to send their children into preschool in order in order to keep our staff and children safe.
Thank you for understanding and if you need to contact me please either message through FB or email


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *